Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Customize Your Bathroom With Custom Ceramic Tiles!

I wanted to redo my bathroom with tile flooring but I wasn’t sure just what kind of tiles to buy. Between ceramic tiles, glass tiles, porcelain or even vinyl, the choices were a bit overwhelming. I had an idea of what I wanted but I knew I had to narrow it down. I wanted a relatively large tile, nothing too small because that just means that it’s harder to clean. And what if one of the tiles comes loose and you can’t find it – it’s a mess. So I got rid of glass tiles from my selection and started to focus on ceramic tiles.

There are some really neat styles on the internet and I chose a cobalt blue subway style for my shower:



Like it...? But now I didn’t want ceramic tiles for the floor... I wanted something that could take the abuse of three kids and a dog. Not that the dog uses the bathroom, but, you know. Anyway, I began looking at quarry tile, which is strong and large, a very resilient tile. I decided on a grayish color that I thought would really do justice to that cobalt shower:



And now the final product is really stunning! It’s gives a feel of solitude and quiet, just what I want from my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment